Our admission process is simple and straight forward.
Potential residents need to complete an application followed up with a phone interview to go over the application and assess if they are an appropriate fit for Sober Crossings.
- Adult males 18 years of age or older
- Clean and sober for at least 45 days. Treatment program preferred
- In recovery from alcohol or substance abuse
- Active in their recovery (i.e. attending meetings & working program)
- Must be gainfully employed (full or part-time)
- Must be medically and psychologically stable
- Must be self sufficient and able to take care of themselves
- Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 90 days at Sober Crossings
Simply select the online application button below. Just fill out the application and click submit. Once received, we will contact you to go over your application.
APPLY BY FAX:
Simply select the download application button below. Fill out the application and fax it back to 781-285-3080. Once received, we will contact you to go over your application.
After the phone screening is completed and the resident has been initially approved, we will schedule a meeting. This allows us to meet the resident as well as for them to visit the property and check us out before any decisions are made.